COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program
HRC is partnering with United Way Monterey and Monterey County Department of Social Services to promote a COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program for households who experienced loss of income or job loss due to COVID-19. For additional information or to apply, dial 2-1-1.
- Income: Household income must be at or below the following thresholds:
|Household||1 person||2 person||3 person||4 person||5 person||6 person|
- Residence: Households need to live within boundaries of the County of Monterey
- Proof of Income Eligibility: Tax return, paystub, bank statement, unemployment award/benefit letter, or an explanation to prove income eligibility
- Identification: Government issued Photo ID with name and birthday (non-US accepted)
- Past Due: Rent due or delinquency notice(s)