The Application Process
Open Position — Program Manager
Job Description view pdf
The Housing Resource Center of Monterey County (HRC) is an independent non-profit housing resource agency. We provide resources ranging from emergency rental assistance to home ownership. For more than thirty years, HRC has helped thousands of residents of our community attain and retain one of life’s basic needs: safe, affordable housing.>
The Program Manager is responsible for the administration and management of all HRC homeless prevention, rapid re-housing, and financial literacy programs.
Qualifications and Experience*:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Social Services or related field; MSW or MPA or MNO/MNM a plus
- Minimum of three (3) years of management/supervisory experience required
- Proven program development experience required
- Excellent skills in grants compliance, management, and reporting
- Exceptional record keeping skills; ability to obtain and maintain accurate, detailed and confidential notes and client files specific to program requirements
- Ability to meet program deadlines and requirements
- HSP, FSP, Prop 47, Section 8/Housing Authority or similar housing assistance program or similar social service experience required
- Knowledge of community resources
- Valid CA Driver License
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- HMIS experience preferred
If you are interested and qualified, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining:
- Why you are interested;
- Your level of Program Management experience, and
- Why you feel you would be a good fit with HRC in this position
*This job announcement is a general description of some of the qualifications and experience required. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. A complete job description may be provided during the recruitment process.
No phone calls, please.