Welcome to the Housing Resource Center of Monterey County!
The mission of the Housing Resource Center (HRC) of Monterey County is to provide a continuum of housing resources for homeless prevention and affordable housing opportunities. HRC fosters community stability, stronger communities, and personal economic empowerment through education, advocacy, counseling and services.
The Housing Resource Center of Monterey County values . . .
- Open and honest communication
- Care and Compassion
Three Year Goals
- Achieve financial strength and stability
- Increase temporary and permanent housing
- Attract, develop and retain quality staff
- Strengthen Board development and diversity
We are hiring!
Open Position - Program Manager
- The Program Manager is responsible for the administration and management of all HRC homeless prevention, rapid re-housing, and financial literacy programs
For a complete job description Click here
Who we are
Our agency has been a staple in our community since the early 1980’s. The names may have changed, but the mission remained the same. We have been advocating for affordable and attainable housing for all who need or request it. We recognize that each community member may be at a different housing phase; some are homeless and need a place to rent, some are at risk of becoming homeless, and some are renters who are looking to purchase a home for the first time. No matter the phase you are in, knowing where to go and who to speak can be rather daunting. With HRC, you know that for as long as you have been supporting us, we also strive to support you in all your housing endeavors.